SLIDER

Sawyer's Style - Toddler Boy Fashion

Monday, December 15, 2014

I remember the day I found out I was having a boy I was overwhelmed with joy, but also slightly sad inside for all of the girly fashion moments I would not be having. Tutu's, headbands, and pink everything was not in my forecast. There are so many cute styles for girls, but boy's fashion never really stood out to me. That is until I had a little man of my own. When I started paying attention I realized just how many options there are for boys. You just have to think about it differently and it starts to be a lot of fun!


Fashion does not have to be crazy expensive. It's hard for me to justify spending a ton of money on clothes that Sawyer will grow out of in a short period of time. I hunt for deals Sublime shirt, take all the hand-me-downs I can get DC Shoes (score of the century similar found here), I hint around to grandma and grandpa's what "Sawyer" likes, and I embrace whatever comes his way. It's all another fashion moment. I also spend money here and there on statement pieces like these gray jeans (similar found here).


This boy changes everyday. One day he won't let me dare put a hat on his curly haired head, and now he points to his hats and insists to wear one. I secretly am dying inside with pure joy at his newfound fashion moment.

Leggings // Hat from Target (no longer available, but I'm all about this one!) // Shirt from Old Navy (no longer available, but this shirt is a great score! // Black low top chucks On sale with free shipping now!


The tighter the pant, the better! Well in our case this is true. Sawyer enjoys pulling on and off his prosthetic (about 5,000 times a day), but when I put skinny jeans, leggings, or jeggings on him it's much more difficult. With that said…Sawyer rocking girl jeggings (cause who is gonna know, but me and well now you). I still think it's a fashion must for boys of a certain age.

For more Sawyer Style click here or follow me on Instagram.

No comments :

Post a Comment