SLIDER

New Years Eve and a Bubbly Bar

Sunday, December 28, 2014


Hello, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We had such a fun time visiting with all of our family and Sawyer got his first taste of opening presents. Christmas in California means...palm trees lit up, grinch sweaters, grandma making gingerbread reindeer pancakes, and high socks.


I love that the holiday isn't over yet. We always host New Years Eve and I'm really looking forward to the festivities this year. 2015 is looking to be a big year!


I got to work decorating for the New Year with this Bubbly Bar - Printable Party Kit. Our Bubbly Bar on Thanksgiving was so well received it's only natural to have it on New Years Eve. Of course, I had to restyle it for NYE!

What you need:
Backdrop:  two poster boards (I used a crazy silver pattern, but black or white would work as well.)
Printables:  Bubbly Bar and New Years Eve Printable Kits from my Etsy shop.
Décor:  NYE Party Decorations from my local party store. Anything with black, gold, silver would work. I almost did all black.


The collection is a mix of glitter and chalkboard! It's so pretty in person.



I'm a total glitter girl. Having a little one makes me want to use actual glitter, much less. The printables are super sparkly and glittery without all the mess!


Chalkboard cutout cards give flexibility on adding personal touches. POP, FIZZ, Clink!



I decorated standard champagne glasses and wrapped them in washi tape. This metallic glitter washi tape set comes in the perfect colors to match the collection.


Pop, Fizz, Click!


What's New Years without a Midnight Kiss? I used to think if I got kissed on New Years it would naturally mean I would have an amazing new year. So if you don't have someone to kiss, but still want to have a great new year you can alway eat some chocolate. Same thing...right? Personally, I will be smooching the hubs and eating chocolate. Double whammy. Must mean it's going to be a great upcoming year!


The entire alphabet is included in the bubbly bar collection. Spell any word! I was limited on space so  C-H-E-E-R-S worked for me.



Time to Ring in the New Year! Any reason to have donuts and my husband is all over it. Personally, I prefer diamonds! I made these glitter diamond cut-outs to stick into ring-shaped appetizers or desserts.


Drinks for the kiddies. Happy MOO-Year Cocktails! I have a friend and fellow blogger Lauren from Minute for Mom who created appetizers, a dessert and these cute kid friendly cocktails for the big night.


Lauren handcrafted these Spinach Artichoke Bites. I popped them in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes and they were delicious warmed up.


For a healthy spin on dip Lauren made Almond Butter Yogurt Dip. This recipe has a base of greek yogurt and almond butter, plus a little honey to sweeten things up. So you don't have to feel guilty when you eat half the bowl.


For desser...White Chocolate Oreo Truffles. Holy smokes are these good! I'm not going to even tell you how many of these I ate. For these and all the recipes from this post check out Minute for Mom for all the details!



RECIPES:  Minute for Mom I DECOR:  Etsy Store

No comments :

Post a Comment