SLIDER

30 Day Challenge - 10 Day Progess Report

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Today marks 10 days of consistently working out for 30 minutes. What? What? Jumping up and down! I'm not going to lie...it's been a challenge. I read it takes 21 days to form a new habit, 11 to go!
 

Tips that work for me:

1. Posting pictures on Instagram holds me accountable. It also provides instant encouragement. Thank you for the likes and positive comments!

2. Reminding myself 30 minutes is a short amount of time and I deserve "me" time.

3. Staying flexible with workout times. Whatever it takes to fit it in, e.g., working out before everyone wakes up, on my lunch break at work, late at night after the baby goes to sleep.

4. Switch up your workouts. Not only will this keep things interesting, but also it will help with flexibility. Envision your day and what you need to get done. Where can you fit in working out? If you can't find time then take one must do activity and turn it into a workout. I had to go to the craft store and instead of driving I rode my bike. It took longer, but I accomplished two things at once.

5. Focusing on consistency. Pushing a stroller around town or stepping on my Wii means I'm MOVING! For now that's my only goal. Later I can amp up my workouts.

Use #30minexercise hashtag and join me in the challenge by posting your photos. Or keep following along to see my progress.

Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment