SLIDER

Back to Work

Monday, November 4, 2013

Today was my first day back to work and I have to admit I was dreading it all weekend. Sunday night I felt pretty low, but I packed myself a lunch and picked out an outfit and got to bed early. Sawyer woke up at 2:30 am and I was perfectly happy to tend to him. I was going to miss him so much and even though it was at the crack in the morning I was more then happy to have some quality time with my babe.

Easy lunch suggestion - GoPicnic boxed meals. This is an adult lunchable. It's healthy, tastes great, and fills me up. I love these (except for Tuna & Crackers...the tuna is super fishy)!


Work ended up not being so bad. I not only was dressed for the day, but my hair was also done. I had some adult conversation, pumped 3 times for about 20 mins (60 mins shaved from my day...SCORE!), and I got a break from being full time mom. I worked it out so I go in every other day and I am SO thankful for that.

This is my jam. I listened to it on my way to work and it totally pumped me up!


I was so busy prepping for work I totally spaced posting Saywer's first Halloween pic! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super Sawyer!


No comments :

Post a Comment