SLIDER

All you need is love

Saturday, January 4, 2014


I received such a cool gift for Christmas a year of wishes candles. First of all, I love the packaging. So simple, they remind me of pantone swatches. You burn one candle every month and focus on that word. This month we burned love. So, I bring you love inspired blogs!

I was 4 months pregnant for Valentine's Day last year and not in the mood to deal with crowds at a restaurant. So we planned a special evening at home. We had an indoor picnic! It turned out to be so much fun. We spread out a blanket, I downloaded an app that had chirping birds and outdoor noises for a little background "music" (my husband thought that was hilarious), ordered a pizza and had a special dessert. We toasted (with sparkling apple cider of course) to our love! It was a night to remember and so much more meaningful then any restaurant we could have gone to.


 I asked our fav pizza place if they could make our pizza in the shape of a heart. Turned out pretty good!

I LOVE Nothing Bundt Cakes. Seriously, the most moist cake ever and the best frosting.




No comments :

Post a Comment