SLIDER

Portland Food Map: Pip's Original Doughnuts

Sunday, February 26, 2017

I have been dying to try Pip's Original Doughnuts and finally got the chance. It was everything I imagined and more. I keep thinking of reasons why I need to go back.


This is one dozen donuts, which is two of each flavor on the menu. My favorite was the cinnamon sugar. Although I didn't get to taste the banana cream. Sawyer snagged both of those puppies, that little stinker!


A Chai Tea flight is a must. I'm def a coffee person, but when in Rome! Pip's is known for this and my husband loves chai... I had to. You can get hot or cold. Heart of Gold was my fav and Derek was a fan of King and I.

The line was long, but it went fast. Grab seating when you see it. Space is limited, but tables turned over quickly.


It's safe to say we will back.

No comments :

Post a Comment