SLIDER

Very Merry

Friday, December 27, 2013

My first time hosting Christmas and I have to say I pulled it off! I had so much fun decorating the table and making a festive breakfast. My cinnamon baked french toast was the hit...and they are still talking about it, recipe here. My favorites part of the day was seeing everyone so excited for Sawyer's first Christmas. He seems to put a smile on everyone's faces.


The bottle is turned, but on the right is Trader Joe's Short Stack Pancake Syrup. This was a total impulse buy. Normally I love me some maple syrup, but short stack makes me want to stray!




I have a thing for salt and pepper shakers. I bought these on my first get away with Derek. He surprised me with a romantic trip to a bed and breakfast in Northern California. We went shopping in the small town nearby and I scored these. It's not the things that matter it's the memories behind them.


I love infused water. It's an easy thing to do, tastes great and it looks super fancy. I used cranberries (which sunk to the bottom) and sliced cucumbers. I washed the berries and sliced the cucumber the night before and put them in the freezers so they doubled as ice cubes.


Me and soy soy aka my little man on Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment